- RSS Channel Showcase 4588494
- RSS Channel Showcase 8991040
- RSS Channel Showcase 3575266
- RSS Channel Showcase 7944617
Articles on this Page
- 02/13/14--04:07: _Here Are The Answer...
- 04/30/14--11:35: _Should You Price Yo...
- 06/17/14--07:26: _How One Elementary ...
- 03/04/15--10:12: _The Ultimate Guide ...
- 03/17/15--15:45: _20 Questions To Ask...
- 04/02/15--15:00: _SEO Lead Generation...
- 04/08/15--11:30: _How To Approach You...
- 04/14/15--20:36: _7 Tools To Find SEO...
- 04/25/15--20:40: _The Mini Content Ma...
- 05/07/15--07:45: _How To Generate SEO...
- 06/27/15--04:38: _An SEO Agency Owner...
- 06/29/15--20:53: _How Bootstrapped Sm...
- 09/01/15--05:42: _How To Achieve PR W...
- 01/13/16--15:00: _Picking the Best On...
- 02/26/16--11:14: _4 Cost-Effective Wa...
- 07/18/16--10:20: _The Best Marketing ...
- 07/20/16--19:00: _5 Best SMS Marketin...
- 07/25/16--18:00: _Monthly Subscriptio...
- 08/06/16--05:00: _4 Marketing Automat...
- 08/26/16--07:55: _How To Execute A Su...
- 04/30/14--11:35: Should You Price Your Product Low Or High?
- 03/04/15--10:12: The Ultimate Guide To SEO Auditing
- 03/17/15--15:45: 20 Questions To Ask Your SEO Client Before Signing Them Up
- 04/02/15--15:00: SEO Lead Generation – A Growing List Of New Strategies & Tips
- 04/08/15--11:30: How To Approach Your SEO Lead For The First Time
- 04/14/15--20:36: 7 Tools To Find SEO Leads For Your Business
- 04/25/15--20:40: The Mini Content Marketing Guide
- 05/07/15--07:45: How To Generate SEO Leads Through Facebook Advertising
- 06/27/15--04:38: An SEO Agency Owner’s Toolkit To Improve Productivity
- 06/29/15--20:53: How Bootstrapped Small Business Owners Can Build A Brand Through PR
- 09/01/15--05:42: How To Achieve PR Wins For Your Business
- 01/13/16--15:00: Picking the Best Online Helpdesk Tool For Your Small Business
- 02/26/16--11:14: 4 Cost-Effective Ways To Build The Right Customer Experience
- 07/18/16--10:20: The Best Marketing Tools For Small Businesses
- 07/20/16--19:00: 5 Best SMS Marketing Tools For Small Businesses
- 08/06/16--05:00: 4 Marketing Automation Tools For Small Businesses
- 08/26/16--07:55: How To Execute A Successful Brand Activation Campaign
I recently caught up with Aaron George, co-founder of Lawkick.com, a service that gives users an easy way to find legal help. Aaron studied law at Loyola Marymount University. At Lawkick, Aaron focuses on product design, focus and business strategy. Here is an excerpt from his interview to EntrepreneurshipDaily.com. Anand: So, let me start by talking […]
Every entrepreneur goes through this dilemma – should you price your product low enough to make it affordable to everyone; or should you price it high enough and win on margins? When I recently sat down to talk to over a hundred entrepreneurs for my book, “How We Did It : 100 entrepreneurs share the story of their struggles and life […]
Like all entrepreneurs, Nic Franklin launched his business in the industry he was most passionate about. Oil and gas is “boring” to a lot of us, but as an attorney who was born and raised in the Texas Panhandle, Nic had terrific knowledge about the local oil and gas industry. He had himself developed wind […]
The first step in any SEO assignment is performing an audit of the client’s website to identify the problem areas, areas of opportunity and a general sense of where you are and where you need to go. In other words, an SEO audit helps you chart the road map for the work ahead. This is […]
Would you drive with no idea of the size of the vehicle you are maneuvering or what the destination is? Optimizing a website is going to be such an experience if you take up SEO assignments without knowing what you are up to. For one, performing SEO for a large website with half a million pages is not the […]
It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out as an SEO consultant or if you are already an established agency looking to grow – leads are the holy grail for the growth of any business. There are dozens of strategies, tricks and tools that can help you identify new leads for your SEO consulting […]
Somebody wiser than us all once said, “you never get a second chance to make a first impression.” In the case of lead prospecting, the first impression you make is worth several thousand dollars of business in the long run. How you approach your SEO prospect for the first time is often the defining factor […]
Earlier this year, I conducted an online survey of SEO agencies. I found that nearly 30% of these firms had fewer than a quarter of their business coming from Google Search. Besides online search, the most popular marketing channels among SEO agencies were word of mouth referrals, content marketing and direct marketing (cold calls, cold […]
Ever since I started LeadJoint, the online service for SEO consultants to identify new leads for their business by tracking down websites that have dropped on Google search, I have taken up to content marketing in a big way. This is by far the most effective way to get inbound leads and customers to any […]
If you have been spending money on customer acquisition, then you must have realized two things by now : One, Google Adwords is absurdly expensive, and Two, Facebook is not something where people come to buy. In other words, while the conversion on Adwords is likely to be high, the costs are on the higher […]
An average SEO consultant handles anywhere between 5 to 10 clients at a time. While anything more than 8 clients could be a tight rope walk, it is not entirely unmanageable if you automate enough tasks to free up more time for doing real work. When discussing SEO tools, most blog articles restrict themselves to […]
Small business owners do not always rely on the internet for new clients. In a vast majority of the cases, these businesses continue to use traditional marketing techniques like fliers and phone directory listings to get the word out. But ask any business owner who has been at least five years in the industry and […]
PR is huge business. According to a Holmes Report study, the global PR market is valued at close to $13.5 billion (7 percent annual growth) with just the top ten firms reporting close to $4.8 billion in total revenues. The size is understandable given how keenly interested a lot of businesses are about getting brand […]
Despite the growth in popularity of SaaS tools over the past decade, an overwhelming number of small and medium businesses still use email as their primary online helpdesk platform. The reasons are simple – email is ubiquitous, there is very little training required and you do not need to invest more money for just handling […]
Building an amazing customer experience does not have to be expensive. Little surprises and a persistent reach-out strategy can help businesses build an experience that wow the customers and turn them into active advocates for your product. Here are five cost-effective strategies that any small or medium business could use without having to break the […]
Marketing a small business product or service can be hard work at each step along the way. The first challenge here is the budget – most businesses of this size are bootstrapped and the average marketing automation tool is priced well over the budget that such businesses can afford. Another big challenge here is the […]
Mobile messaging apps like WhatsApp may have brought down the value proposition of the humble SMS, but its ubiquity continues unhindered. Multiple studies have pointed out that text messages are one of the best performing marketing channels with more than 98% open rate and nearly 36% click through rate. Compare this with email marketing where […]
As a business, you are likely to be signing up for a number of third party software and services – be it for accounting, marketing, HR, finance or just web hosting. Back in the day, these business software tools were available to download for a lifetime license fee. Users simply paid a few hundred dollars […]
Automating the marketing process is an important component of any business. By creating a system that can capture leads, nurture them and convert them into customers all by itself, businesses can spend more time growing their business. Unfortunately though, marketing automation does not come cheap. Industry leaders like HubSpot, Marketo and Pardot have a starting […]
It is a well known fact among marketers that consumers who get to touch and feel a product are more likely to experience a sense of ownership and are thus more inclined to buy the product. Brand activation is a relatively recent concept and is aimed at triggering this sense of ownership by building a […]